Back To Category
1507 Pressure Regulator Required - Plumbing - Flow and Pressure
1507 Pressure Regulator Required - Plumbing - Flow and Pressure -

Image Text: Residential systems with static pressure in excess of 80 PSI usually have a pressure regulator > foundation wall > footing > supply plumbing from street > main water shut off valve > pressure regulator (maximum 80 PSI) > a strainer should be installed upstream (these are often part of the regulator) > pressure relief valve may be required (typical setting - 150 PSI) > pressure relief discharge pipe > floor drain > water meter > basement

Powered by Phoca Gallery

PLUMBING, Supply Plumbing, Flow and Pressure, Private Water Sources, Public Water Service, Distribution Piping In the House, Water Heaters, Gas Piping, Burners and Venting, Oil Tanks,  Conventional Tank Type Water Heaters, High Efficiency Gas Water Heaters, Combination Systems, Tankless Coils, Drain, Waste and Vent Plumbing, Drain Piping Materials and Problems, Traps, Floor Drains, Venting Systems, Sewage Ejector Pumps, Sump Pumps, Laundry Tub Pumps, Septic Systems, Fixtures and Faucets, Basins, Sinks and Laundry Tubs, Faucets, Toilets, Bidets, Bathtubs, Tub and Shower Enclosures, Shower Stalls, Whirlpool Baths