170. Conventional heating systems are required to maintain at least _______ in areas containing plumbing systems.
171. According to HUD's Handbook, utility service must have all of the following , EXCEPT:
172. According to HUD's Handbook, the following classifications of properties must comply with CABO Model Energy Code concerning energy efficiency standards and insulation.
173. In the property address section the appraiser is required to list the:
174. In the neighborhood section of the URAR the appraiser is required to list the:
175. In the neighborhood section of the URAR the appraiser is required to list the:
176. The subject property has a private well, the appraiser is required to check "yes for VC-4 (Sewer &Water Supply) and require a:
177. The subject property has a community sewer system, the appraiser must always check ________ for VC-4 (Sewer and Water Supply).
178. According the HUD's Handbook, evidence of termite infestation includes all of the following, EXCEPT:
179. Evidence that a private road or drive is required for VC-6. Evidence can be one of the following:
180. During the site visit, the appraiser finds a negative physical condition that does not require repair or inspection. Therefore, the appraisal must be based upon the:
181. For each specific item marked "YES" for VC-2 through VC-11 indicates a:
182. The homebuyer must receive a copy of the Homebuyer Summary Form that the ___________________ prepares and the _____________________ submits to the buyer.
183. If a supervisory appraiser and the appraisal trainee both prepare an appraisal report:
184. If an appraiser is sanctioned by HUD for an action that also violates USPAP, HUD will refer the administrative record to:
185. The FHA reviews appraiser performance and has four tiers of sanctions. Optional actions can include all of the following , EXCEPT:
186. The appraiser has a contractual responsibility to the:
187. The appraiser is required to identify the following intended users:
188. Basement apartments can be included in the gross livable area if the following requirements are met, EXCEPT:
189. The standard used to describe the extent of the appraisers inspection procedure for compliance with minimum property standards; is:
190. Section 223(E) is a mortgage insurance program specifically designed for:
191. HUD waives the following requirement for loans under the Section 223(E) mortgage insurance program:
192. The appraiser is required to state the current owner on the URAR. If the dwelling is not occupied by the current owner, the appraiser must provide the:
193. The borrower selects a HUD approved 203K Consultant to do all of the following, EXCEPT:
194. A conflict of interest can included one of the following situations:
195. The URAR prepared for HUD is considered a ____________________ report and a __________________ analysis, under USPAP standards.
196. The levels of severity for all of the levels of violations listed in HUD's Handbook include the following, EXCEPT: .
197. Appraisal questions and comments can be directed to:
198. According to HUD's Handbook, the special assessment is calculated:
199. New and proposed construction within Runway Clear Zone is:
200. According to HUD's Handbook, the subject dwelling or related property improvement must be at least _______ feet from the outer boundary of the pipeline easement.