- There is (#)__________ bathroom(s) in the house.
- The bathroom walls and floors are in (G/A/F/P)_______________ condition. There are (y/n)__________ signs of structural problems or abnormal settlement cracks that need further evaluation by a licensed contractor.
- The bathroom floor covering is in (G/A/F/P)_______________ condition. The floor covering is made of _____________________________________________________________________.
- The bath tub and shower area did (y/n)__________ have loose or cracked sections. This area was (y/n)__________ in need of grout/caulk at the time of the inspection. Grout is needed to prevent water leaks behind the walls and floors.
- The bathroom cabinets are in (G/A/F/P)_______________ condition. The cabinets are (y/n)__________ securely fastened to the walls and/or floor. It is recommended that the homeowner install child guards on the cabinets and drawers if there are any children in the home.
- The bathroom sink top(s) is in (G/A/F/P)_______________ condition. The sink top(s) is (y/n)__________ securely fastened.
- The bathroom sink, tub and/or shower faucets were tested and there was (y/n)__________ adequate hot water. There were (y/n)__________ leaks in the faucets and/or underneath the sink(s). The drain stop mechanism(s) in the sink(s) and bath tub(s) are (y/n)__________ working properly.
- The water pressure and drainage noted during the testing was (y/n)__________ normal and adequate with no problems indicated. The client was (y/n)__________ resent during the testing.
- There are (y/n)__________ an adequate number of outlets for modern usage in the bathroom(s). The outlets do (y/n)__________ have the required three prongs with GFCI protection for safety.
- Any Jacuzzi or hot tub devices cannot be evaluated during a limited time inspection. All owners manuals and operating instructions should be obtained from the Owner.